Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
- Just click "Contact" and type in your info. You can also give me a call or text 219.805.3708
- If you're already convinced that we're a good fit for your wedding, then just let me know in the message area of the contact page.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes. All major cards are accepted.
I also accept tips in the form of Ethnic foods such as Arabic, Mexican, & Puerto Rican, dishes. LOL!!!!
Where are you based? Are you willing to travel for my wedding?
- I'm based in Crown Point, Indiana USA. It's about 45 minutes from Downtown, Chicago, Illinois and about an hour away from South Bend, Indiana.
However, I'm more than willing and eager to travel all over. Being based near 4 airports, we enjoy easy connectivity to all parts of the USA and the world.
WHAT ARE YOUR LOCAL TRAVEL FEES?
- If you plan on booking a complete package, then anywhere within a 90 minute drive from Crown Point, Indiana is covered. If that doesn't work for you, then just call me about it. I'm very lenient with this and always look to do what's fair for both sides of the deal.
Do you charge extra for DESTINATION weddings / Out of State or Country???
- The short answer is no. Our package pricing remains the same and will only cover the number of days we will actually be shooting.
Destination weddings require a significantly larger investment of time on my part.
However, for a short amount of time I'm going to look at this as an investment in the growth of my brand and portfolio.
The only additional charge you'll need to cover are travel and lodging costs for the trip.
- DESTINATION DISCOUNT
In some cases, your wedding may qualify for a huge DISCOUNT.
Typically, this covers between 25% to 50% of the wedding package, travel and lodging costs.
Qualifying for this savings depends on things such as the following:
- Your destination location, the amount of the package you would like to book, Travel & Lodging costs, and my personal goals for the year.
Can I swap the engagement session to lower the price?
- An engagement session offered in a package is a complementary feature of that package. It's an "incentive" to book the package that we wish every couple could and would book. So unfortunately, removing it does not directly affect the price. However we are more than happy to replace it with an additional hour of coverage.
What do you charge for extra hours of coverage?
- Extra coverage is charged at a rate of $200 p/hr. This covers time there with you, time spent working on the additional images, and your printing rights to those pictures. So that charge stretches pretty darn far.
How long before I see my images online?
- 2 to 6 weeks. I'm proud of this. Images are usually online by the time our couples come back from their honeymoon. Keep in mind, the national average is 6 months. Many photographers in the U.S.A. are still taking up to one year.
How long before I get my wedding album?
- Album design ranges dramatically from 2 to 8 weeks. It really depends on your design needs & the kind of album you chose.
Once you approve the design, it is sent to the lab. From that point your album takes 2 - 8 weeks for production.
I'll let you know exactly what situations pertain to each hand crafted album.
Do you go with the Bride and Groom to the park or another location?
- I love to. Some of my favorite images happen during this time. I like it best when the bridal party tags along too. Then we wrap up with some alone time with just our Bride and Groom while the bridal party gets a drink in the party bus.
What style of photography do you shoot?
- As the moments of your wedding day unfold, different styles of photography are required. Candid, Photojournalistic, Traditional, Commercial, and Fashion are all popular styles that get mentioned often, but the one that will influence the day the most are the styles that most interests you.
My experience lets me cater to your needs.
Is your pricing negotiable? I can't afford what you charge?
- Planning a wedding is expensive and it seems as if the industry is designed to nickle and dime you to death.
I WORK in the fairytale land of weddings but I LIVE in the real world. So I know how hard it is to come buy each $1,000 that enters my life.
However, the fact that you're even visiting this website means you seek something more than just average... Naturally there is a cost associated with higher quality. I could list out in detail my own justification of the costs, time, and effort it takes to deliver quality imagery, service, and products... but the list would not change your budget. So we would still be in the same boat.
- To combat this issue I offer flexible payment options and a few other creative approaches to help make this a reality for you.
You'd be surprised what I can make happen. If this is something you need, please let me know.