Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
- Just click "Contact" and type in your info. You can also give me a call or text 219.805.3708
- If you're already convinced that we're a good fit for your wedding, then just let me know in the message area of the contact page.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes. All major cards are accepted.
I also accept tips in the form of Ethnic foods such as Arabic, Mexican, & Puerto Rican, dishes. LOL!!!!
Where are you based? Are you willing to travel for my wedding?
- We're based in Crown Point, Indiana USA. It's about 45 minutes from Downtown, Chicago, Illinois and about an hour away from South Bend, Indiana.
However, we are more than willing and eager to travel all over. Being based near 4 airports, we enjoy easy connectivity to all parts of the USA and the world.
WHAT ARE YOUR LOCAL TRAVEL FEES?
- If you plan on booking a complete package, then anywhere within a 90 minute drive from Crown Point, Indiana is covered. If that doesn't work for you, then just call us about it. We're very lenient with this and always look to do what's fair for both sides of the deal.
Do you charge extra for DESTINATION weddings / Out of State or Country???
- The short answer is no, we do not. Our package pricing remains the same and will only cover the number of days we will actually be shooting.
Destination weddings require a significantly larger investment of time on our part.
However, for the next two years, (2017 and 2018) we're going to look at this as an investment in the growth of our brand and portfolio.
The only additional charge you'll need to cover are the travel and lodging costs for the trip.
- Ask about our D.F.A. program - (Destination Financial Assistance) -
In some cases, your wedding may qualify for financial assistance.
Typically, this assistance covers between 25% to 50% of the wedding package, travel and lodging costs.
Qualifying for this assistance has nothing to do with your personal financial situation.
On the contrary, a mix of other specifics that are heavily considered by us and our silent investor.
Such as the following: your destination location, the amount of the package you would like to book, Travel & Lodging costs, and our company's goals for the year.
Can I swap the engagement session to lower the price?
- An engagement session offered in a package is a complementary feature of that package. It's an "incentive" to book the package that we wish every couple could and would book. So unfortunately, removing it does not directly affect the price. However we are more than happy to replace it with an additional hour of coverage.
What do you charge for extra hours of coverage?
- Extra coverage is charged at a rate of $300 p/hr. This covers our time there with you, the time we will spend working on the extra images and your printing rights to those pictures. So that $300 charge stretches pretty darn far.
How long before I see my images online?
- 2 to 4 weeks. We pride ourselves on being fast. Images are usually online by the time our couples come back from their honeymoon. Keep in mind, the national average is 3 to 6 months. Many photographers are still taking up to one year.
How long before I get my wedding album?
- Album design ranges from 2 to 4 weeks. However it can take longer depending on your specific design needs. Once you approve the design, it is sent to the lab. From that point your album takes 2 - 6 weeks for production. However this depends on the specific kind of album you have selected
Do you go with the Bride and Groom to the park or another location?
- Yes. Always. Some of our favorite images happen during this time. We like it best when the bridal party tags along too. Then we wrap up with some alone time with just our Bride and Groom while the bridal party gets a drink in the party bus.
What style of photography do you shoot?
- As the moments of your wedding day unfold, different styles of photography are required. Candid, Photojournalistic, Traditional, Commercial, and Fashion are all popular styles that get mentioned often, but the one that will influence the day the most are the styles that most interests you.
Our experience lets us cater to your needs effortlessly.
Is your pricing negotiable? I can't afford what you charge?
- Planning a wedding is expensive and it seems as if the industry is designed to nickle and dime you to death.
I WORK in the fairytale land of weddings but I LIVE in the real world. So I know how hard it is to come buy each $1,000 that enters my life.
However, the fact that you're even visiting this website means you seek something more than just average... Naturally there is a cost associated with higher quality. I could list out in detail my own justification of the costs, time, and effort it takes to deliver quality imagery, service, and products... but the list would not change your budget. So we would still be in the same boat.
- To combat this issue we offer flexible payment options and a few other creative approaches to help make this a reality for you.
You'd be surprised what we can make happen. If this is something you need, please let us know.
What kind of equipment do you use?
- We only use Canon, Nikon, Olympus, and other professional brands. Basically we use whatever is needed to get the images we've been commissioned for.